Ray Lucchesi of RayOnStorage Blog comments:
Rubrik is out to change that and has taken a different tack to doing backup for VMware. Most backup packages are horendous to configure, requiring a multitude of jobs to be scheduled, backup proxies to be configured, backup servers, catalog service/search services, etc. All that just to backup a VMware snapshot.
Ray has seen a lot in the storage industry, so to hear his overview of Rubrik means that he’s applied a lot of experience to how it works. Read on for his thoughts.
Read more at: Rubrik has a better idea for VMware backup
- Dealing With the Heat - April 6, 2020
- Framing Data Fortresses with Fortanix - April 2, 2020
- Drilling Down with XM Cyber - March 26, 2020
- Community Construction Isn’t Just Numbers - March 19, 2020
- Itential – The Network Glue You Need - March 17, 2020
- Building Secondary Security for IoT - March 10, 2020
- Confidence in The Cloud with NetApp - March 3, 2020
- The Power of Communities – An Interview with David Penaloza Seijas - March 2, 2020
- Moving Past The Edge with Aruba SD-Branch - February 26, 2020
- Does SPB Mean “Secure Path Bridging”? - February 12, 2020