Chris Mellor writing for The Register – Data Centre: Storage comments:
It ain’t getting any easier in the flashy upstart world – where’s the dosh, Don?
Comment Violin’s IPO was a right debacle: investors judged the stock was worth a fifth less than the valuation of the bankers backing the public offering. What are they seeing that the bankers didn’t?
Financial markets are funny. Sometimes good tech doesn’t do well because investors don’t see a strategy or an end game. I wonder what the money folks saw in Violin that made them choose their course? We may never know.
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019
- BGP Traffic Engineering - November 25, 2019
- The Value of Virtual Networks from Tesuto - November 20, 2019
- TCP Is the Most Expensive Part of Your Data Center - November 18, 2019