Chris Mellor writing for The Register – Data Centre: Storage comments:
It ain’t getting any easier in the flashy upstart world – where’s the dosh, Don?
Comment Violin’s IPO was a right debacle: investors judged the stock was worth a fifth less than the valuation of the bankers backing the public offering. What are they seeing that the bankers didn’t?
Financial markets are funny. Sometimes good tech doesn’t do well because investors don’t see a strategy or an end game. I wonder what the money folks saw in Violin that made them choose their course? We may never know.
- Protecting Password Assets with BeyondTrust - August 14, 2019
- Stopping Network Blame with Kemp - August 12, 2019
- Rooted In Security with Banyan - August 9, 2019
- New Tech Era, New Skills, New Mindset. - August 7, 2019
- The BGP Conundrum - August 5, 2019
- IT Burnout: Work, Email and Vacation Time - August 2, 2019
- Cross Pollinating Catalyst Platforms with NetBeez - August 1, 2019
- Micro-Segmentation: What, Why, How? - July 31, 2019
- Why Containers? - July 26, 2019
- Slicing Through Cloud Complexity with CloudGenix - July 25, 2019