Luca Dell’Oca from Virtual to the Core writes:
After two years of development before launch, Exablox guys presented their object storage solution, designed from the groud-up to be scalable, reliable, with enterprise level features, but also easy to use and cheap. The solution has two building blocks, the Storage Appliance (OneBlox) and the management system (OneSystem).
I like what I’ve seen from Exablox. Object storage, inline deduplication, and a resilient ring-based setup. Read up on what Luca’s thoughts are from Storage Field Day 3.
Read more: #SFD3: Exablox launch
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019