Luca Dell’Oca from Virtual to the Core writes:
After two years of development before launch, Exablox guys presented their object storage solution, designed from the groud-up to be scalable, reliable, with enterprise level features, but also easy to use and cheap. The solution has two building blocks, the Storage Appliance (OneBlox) and the management system (OneSystem).
I like what I’ve seen from Exablox. Object storage, inline deduplication, and a resilient ring-based setup. Read up on what Luca’s thoughts are from Storage Field Day 3.
Read more: #SFD3: Exablox launch
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020