Jason Edelman writes on his blog:
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is the new way of networking. It’s plain and simple. And one of these days we’ll just go back to calling it networking because at its root, the network will still be forwarding the data needed for businesses to operate and thrive. In this post, we’ll look at several new products and companies that have emerged over the last few years within the SDN Ecosystem and see why SDN is already the new norm in networking.
Jason outlines the companies that have made the switch to software defined offerings (and there are several) as well as pointing out how these offerings have changed networking for the better. Stay tuned to see where this goes in 2014!
- Malware Microsegmentation with Illumio - October 16, 2019
- Commvault Go Day 2 Live Blog - October 16, 2019
- Design: Is It One Site or Two? - October 15, 2019
- Investing in the CWNE - October 15, 2019
- Wi-Fi6 Ratification: Not So Fast My Friend - October 14, 2019
- Connectivity Solved with Aryaka - October 11, 2019
- All-In on AI With Mist and Juniper - October 10, 2019
- Firefox DNS-over-HTTPS for the Enterprise - October 9, 2019
- When Is Something SD-WAN? - October 8, 2019
- Supply-Chain Security and Trust - October 3, 2019