Jason Edelman writes on his blog:
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is the new way of networking. It’s plain and simple. And one of these days we’ll just go back to calling it networking because at its root, the network will still be forwarding the data needed for businesses to operate and thrive. In this post, we’ll look at several new products and companies that have emerged over the last few years within the SDN Ecosystem and see why SDN is already the new norm in networking.
Jason outlines the companies that have made the switch to software defined offerings (and there are several) as well as pointing out how these offerings have changed networking for the better. Stay tuned to see where this goes in 2014!
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020