Jason Edelman writes on his blog:
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is the new way of networking. It’s plain and simple. And one of these days we’ll just go back to calling it networking because at its root, the network will still be forwarding the data needed for businesses to operate and thrive. In this post, we’ll look at several new products and companies that have emerged over the last few years within the SDN Ecosystem and see why SDN is already the new norm in networking.
Jason outlines the companies that have made the switch to software defined offerings (and there are several) as well as pointing out how these offerings have changed networking for the better. Stay tuned to see where this goes in 2014!
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019