Frank Denneman of frankdenneman.nl comments:
A little bit over a year ago I decide to update my lab and build two servers. My old lab had plenty of compute power, however they were lacking bandwidth, 3 Gbit/s SATA and 1 Gb network bandwidth. I turned to one of the masters of building a home lab, Erik Bussink, and we thought that the following configuration was sufficient to handle my needs.
Frank seems to have a server sprawl issue like a lot of the rest of us do at home. So many things to test and the need for more equipment to test with!
Read more at: When your Home Lab turns into a Home DC
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018