A voice for the post-prem world.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
Do failed startups simply suffer from bad timing and execution, or are there some ideas whose time will simply never be right? The roundtable, including Mark May, Howard Marks, and Keith Townsend, discusses in-depth in our most recent podcast episode.
Network Collective’s own Eyvonne Sharp was gracious enough to share her IT Origins in this weeks interview. Find out how she got her 20+ year career in networking started, how the space has changed since then, and get some awesome book recommendations.
The Gestalt IT Rundown broadcasts live every Wednesday at 12:30pm Eastern, covering the latest enterprise IT news and announcements. In this weeks Rundown, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discussed some of the announcements from AWS re:Invent. They talk about the overall Machine Learning emphasis of the conference, and some of the notable announcements from partners as well. Make sure to catch it every week by subscribing to the Gestalt IT YouTube channel.
Mark your calendar for the first Tech Field Day of 2018, coming up in February from Austin, Texas. They’ll be live streaming all presentation throughout the event, or check out their YouTube channel to get caught up on past content. They’ll be posting presenters as they get closer to the event, so make sure to check back with the full lineup.
More interesting reads from the community
Blockchain, open source and trusted data lead to better SDG impacts – by Ray Lucchesi
Is Private Cloud Dead? – by Chris Evans
7 Ways IT Staff Can Prepare for the Holidays – by Bob Plankers
This week’s cloud news brought to you by the team at
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019
- Bad Week To Be A Standards Body | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 29, 2019 - May 29, 2019
- Multi-Cloud Is A Fad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 28, 2019
- Dropping the Hammer on Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 20, 2019 - May 20, 2019