On this episode, host Stephen Foskett talks with Mark May, Howard Marks, and Keith Townsend about what makes a failed startup. Are some concepts simply too early, or are there ideas whose time simply never arrives? They look at specific examples like Auspex Systems and Coho Data.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 20, 2018
- Joining Microsoft’s Teams, or No More Slacking - September 20, 2018
- ARM Servers and End Times | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 19, 2018 - September 19, 2018
- NetApp Acquires StackPointCloud - September 18, 2018
- Networking Disaggregation Isn’t Ready – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 18, 2018
- Built for SMBs: A Look at the HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 - September 18, 2018
- Pure Storage and the State of VVols - September 14, 2018
- Ken Nalbone – IT Origins - September 13, 2018
- Advanced Persistent Database | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 12, 2018 - September 12, 2018
- How a Storage Company Approaches Containers - September 12, 2018