On this episode, host Stephen Foskett talks with Mark May, Howard Marks, and Keith Townsend about what makes a failed startup. Are some concepts simply too early, or are there ideas whose time simply never arrives? They look at specific examples like Auspex Systems and Coho Data.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- A Critique of Network Coding and Automation - August 16, 2018
- Sierra Wireless Misadventures | Gestalt IT Rundown, August 8, 2018 - August 15, 2018
- The Geek Travel Router - August 14, 2018
- AMD’s Second Generation Threadripper Isn’t Quite EPYC - August 14, 2018
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018