On this episode, host Stephen Foskett talks with Mark May, Howard Marks, and Keith Townsend about what makes a failed startup. Are some concepts simply too early, or are there ideas whose time simply never arrives? They look at specific examples like Auspex Systems and Coho Data.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Gestalt IT Rundown – December 13, 2017 - December 13, 2017
- Corporate Twitter: When a Company Sings No More - December 12, 2017
- Failing Startups, Dying Private Clouds, and more in Gestalt Cloud News 17.9 - December 11, 2017
- Is the Private Cloud Dying? - December 8, 2017
- Postpone Inbox Procrastination - December 7, 2017
- Congruity360: A Confluence of Services - December 7, 2017
- Eyvonne Sharp – IT Origins - December 7, 2017
- Blockchain and the UN - December 6, 2017
- Drobo 5N2 Review: A Need, Not A Want - December 6, 2017
- The Gen-Z Consortium: A Blade By Any Other Name? - December 5, 2017