On this episode, host Stephen Foskett talks with Mark May, Howard Marks, and Keith Townsend about what makes a failed startup. Are some concepts simply too early, or are there ideas whose time simply never arrives? They look at specific examples like Auspex Systems and Coho Data.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Where AR We? - February 19, 2018
- Flexible Scaleout, Tom Lyon, and Reveal(x) in Gestalt News 18.8 - February 19, 2018
- In Defense of Facebook’s “Protect” - February 15, 2018
- Tom Lyon – IT Origins - February 15, 2018
- Do You Want to Build a Cloud? Gestalt IT Rundown: February 14, 2018 - February 14, 2018
- AI and Machines That Think They Can Think - February 14, 2018
- Docker for Home Automation - February 13, 2018
- The Cheapest PC Is Now More Expensive and Worse - February 13, 2018
- What’s Next for Infrastructure in a Post-Meltdown Reality? - February 13, 2018
- The IT Differentiation Dilemma – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 13, 2018