Your IT News for the Week of February 11, 2019
The Gestalt IT Rundown
Ken Nalbone and Stephen Foskett discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Intel naming Bob Swan as their permanent CEO, why Cisco is calling for GDPR-style regulation in the US, Slack’s filing to go public, and more. Subscribe on YouTube, our podcast feed, or follow on Facebook to watch each new episode.
You Need Sensors for Analytics
In the latest episode of the On-Premise IT Roundtable podcast, Tom Hollingsworth throws out the premise that in order to be an effective analytics company, you need a sensor. The roundtable is pretty evenly split in the discussion, and brings up some great arguments for and against.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Should Open Source Fight Strip Mining?
- Why Visibility of IT Systems is Key to Customers
- Check Point Acquires Dome9
Networking Field Day
February 13-15, 2019
For the twentieth Networking Field Day event, the Tech Field Day crew blew out all the stops. Aside from the usual amazing assortment of delegates, no less than eleven companies are presenting at the event!
You can watch all these presentations live with the delegates right here.
- Catching Up On Microsoft Build 2020 | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 2 – Is IoT Security a Nightmare? - May 18, 2020
- AWS Rolls Out Graviton2 M6g instances - May 18, 2020
- The Three Philosophies of SolarWinds APM - May 15, 2020
- Rubbing Salt In the Exploit - May 15, 2020
- Dell EMC Unifies Midrange Storage with PowerStore | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 13, 2020 - May 13, 2020
- Riverbed Wasn’t Built In a Day - May 12, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 1 – Why Did Nvidia Buy Mellanox? - May 11, 2020
- How Do You Start Learning About Containers? - May 11, 2020
- Why Did Nvidia Buy Cumulus Networks? | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 6, 2020 - May 6, 2020