Your IT News for the Week of February 11, 2019
The Gestalt IT Rundown
Ken Nalbone and Stephen Foskett discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Intel naming Bob Swan as their permanent CEO, why Cisco is calling for GDPR-style regulation in the US, Slack’s filing to go public, and more. Subscribe on YouTube, our podcast feed, or follow on Facebook to watch each new episode.
You Need Sensors for Analytics
In the latest episode of the On-Premise IT Roundtable podcast, Tom Hollingsworth throws out the premise that in order to be an effective analytics company, you need a sensor. The roundtable is pretty evenly split in the discussion, and brings up some great arguments for and against.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Should Open Source Fight Strip Mining?
- Why Visibility of IT Systems is Key to Customers
- Check Point Acquires Dome9
Networking Field Day
February 13-15, 2019
For the twentieth Networking Field Day event, the Tech Field Day crew blew out all the stops. Aside from the usual amazing assortment of delegates, no less than eleven companies are presenting at the event!
You can watch all these presentations live with the delegates right here.
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019
- The Traditional Office is Dying – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 9, 2019
- Cloudfail | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 3, 2019 - July 3, 2019
- HCI See What You Did There | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 26, 2019 - June 26, 2019
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019