Your IT News for the Week of February 11, 2019
The Gestalt IT Rundown
Ken Nalbone and Stephen Foskett discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Intel naming Bob Swan as their permanent CEO, why Cisco is calling for GDPR-style regulation in the US, Slack’s filing to go public, and more. Subscribe on YouTube, our podcast feed, or follow on Facebook to watch each new episode.
You Need Sensors for Analytics
In the latest episode of the On-Premise IT Roundtable podcast, Tom Hollingsworth throws out the premise that in order to be an effective analytics company, you need a sensor. The roundtable is pretty evenly split in the discussion, and brings up some great arguments for and against.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Should Open Source Fight Strip Mining?
- Why Visibility of IT Systems is Key to Customers
- Check Point Acquires Dome9
Networking Field Day
February 13-15, 2019
For the twentieth Networking Field Day event, the Tech Field Day crew blew out all the stops. Aside from the usual amazing assortment of delegates, no less than eleven companies are presenting at the event!
You can watch all these presentations live with the delegates right here.
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 22, 2019 - April 22, 2019
- Patent Peace in Our Time | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 17, 2019 - April 17, 2019
- The Cloud is Going to Disappear – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 16, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 15, 2019 - April 15, 2019
- Run, Google Cloud Run | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 10, 2019 - April 10, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 8, 2019 - April 8, 2019
- Intel Announces All The Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 3, 2019 - April 3, 2019
- Network Analytics Is Too Expensive – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 2, 2019
- Pwn2Asus | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 27, 2019 - March 27, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of March 25, 2019 - March 25, 2019