Your IT News for the Week of February 11, 2019
The Gestalt IT Rundown
Ken Nalbone and Stephen Foskett discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Intel naming Bob Swan as their permanent CEO, why Cisco is calling for GDPR-style regulation in the US, Slack’s filing to go public, and more. Subscribe on YouTube, our podcast feed, or follow on Facebook to watch each new episode.
You Need Sensors for Analytics
In the latest episode of the On-Premise IT Roundtable podcast, Tom Hollingsworth throws out the premise that in order to be an effective analytics company, you need a sensor. The roundtable is pretty evenly split in the discussion, and brings up some great arguments for and against.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Should Open Source Fight Strip Mining?
- Why Visibility of IT Systems is Key to Customers
- Check Point Acquires Dome9
Networking Field Day
February 13-15, 2019
For the twentieth Networking Field Day event, the Tech Field Day crew blew out all the stops. Aside from the usual amazing assortment of delegates, no less than eleven companies are presenting at the event!
You can watch all these presentations live with the delegates right here.
- Don’t Hate, Regulate | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 11, 2019 - September 11, 2019
- The Cloud Should Adapt to the Enterprise – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 10, 2019
- Commvault Buys Hedvig | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 4, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Redesigning is Useless in Wireless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 27, 2019
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019