An episode so nice, we share it twice. Throwing in a bonus episode to the feed. Had a great conversation with Karen Lopez for IT Origins. If you haven’t already, be sure to listen to her appearance on the podcast with What is Big Data?
In this IT Origins interview, we spoke to Clairvoyant CEO and Founder Chandra Ambadipudi. We discussed how he got his start in IT, and how data is both the best and worst IT trend.
In this iteration of Gestalt News:
– An IT Origins with the inimitable Rebecca Fitzhugh
– A look at Cradlepoint’s move to subscriptions
– The Gestalt IT Rundown discusses the death of Moore’s Law
This week, Rich Stroffolino and guest co-host Keith Townsend discuss the end of Moore’s Law, Facebook’s GDPR reaction, Skyport Systems acquisition, and Montana’s Net Neutrality workaround.
In this edition of Gestalt News:
– Tom Hollingsworth breaks down what GDPR means for your data
– Enrico Signoretti sits down for the IT Origins Interview
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses why licensing models matter
The EU GDPR data privacy regulation is set to go live later this year. What is GDPR? What makes it so special for the protection of personal data? What do you need to know to get compliant before it’s too late? Tom Hollingsworth walks you through the pieces to help make sense of this landmark regulation.
In this iteration of Gestalt Networking News:
– the On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if the CLI is dead
– The Gestalt Rundown re:Invents itself
– and we talk to Chin-Fah Heoh for our IT Origins interview series