Your IT News for the Week of March 11, 2019
Pure Storage recently introduced DirectFlash Fabric: a modern, enterprise-grade approach that aims to resolve the storage performance, reliability, and manageability of DAS. Max Mortillaro looks at how DirectFlash addressees the oxymoron of delivering simple and fast direct access storage with enterprise-class features.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone are talking about if Alphabet just killed Splunk, how Dell EMC’s earnings looked after going public again and what does Juniper Networks’ acquisition of Mist Systems mean? New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Change Your Password All The Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- PathSolutions Helps Put the Data of Your Network to Good Use
- Improving File Services on GCP with Elastifile Cloud Services
Cloud Field Day
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is less than month away, but the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5.
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020
- Toxic People Are Unavoidable in IT- The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 28, 2020
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020