Your IT News for the Week of October 28, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth talk about the IT news of the week, including a look at IBM’s financials since acquiring Red Hat, the Air Force SACCSing floppies, Microsoft’s recent acquisitions, and another week of terrible data leaks. Fun times! New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10
Gestalt IT tapped into the power of a unique and growing community of independent IT influencers, and this remains our most valuable asset. We built Tech Field Day primarily to serve this community and have always kept their needs in mind. Our delegates make it all possible, and I will always be grateful for their friendship and support.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- What Data Should Go Into The Cloud
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day
Tech Field Day 20
November 13-15, 2019
This Tech Field Day will be very special, celebrating the tenth anniversary of this important event series. We’re already sharing post about the important people and companies that make this event possible, but be sure to watch the live stream of all the presentations for this important milestone.
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020
- Is Open-Source Licensing Broken? | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 22, 2020 - January 22, 2020
- Veeam Acquired by Insight Partners | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 15, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- Wi-Fi Monetization is Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 14, 2020
- AI Patent Trolls | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 8, 2019 - January 8, 2020
- IT Certifications Are More Valuable Than A College Degree – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 24, 2019
- Predictions for 2020 - December 19, 2019
- 2019 in Review | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 18, 2019 - December 18, 2019
- The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 17, 2019
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019