Your IT News for the Week of October 28, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth talk about the IT news of the week, including a look at IBM’s financials since acquiring Red Hat, the Air Force SACCSing floppies, Microsoft’s recent acquisitions, and another week of terrible data leaks. Fun times! New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10
Gestalt IT tapped into the power of a unique and growing community of independent IT influencers, and this remains our most valuable asset. We built Tech Field Day primarily to serve this community and have always kept their needs in mind. Our delegates make it all possible, and I will always be grateful for their friendship and support.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- What Data Should Go Into The Cloud
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day
Tech Field Day 20
November 13-15, 2019
This Tech Field Day will be very special, celebrating the tenth anniversary of this important event series. We’re already sharing post about the important people and companies that make this event possible, but be sure to watch the live stream of all the presentations for this important milestone.
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020
- Amazon Doesn’t Buy Slack… Yet - June 19, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Reaches General Availability | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 17, 2020 - June 17, 2020
- Ep. 6: Why Microsoft’s Embrace of Open Source Feels Weird - June 15, 2020