The Premise: There is so much talk about artificial intelligence and machine learning from many enterprise IT companies lately, and the general feeling is that a lot of it is just BS.
Enterprise AI seems to be a buzzword we are having trouble escaping. Is it following us, or just getting smart enough to know the paths we tread to shake it? The roundtable faces this pursuer and decides if we should take away its boastful title, call it something else, or if we have crossed the threshold far enough for it to lay claim to its moniker. Is Enterprise AI a bunch of BS? Follow the discussion and decide for yourself.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Virtual Events Are Good Enough – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 19, 2020
- IT Isn’t Really “That” Broken – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 12, 2020
- Enterprise AI is a Bunch of BS – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 28, 2020
- Backup is a Security Hole – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 10, 2020
- You Shouldn’t Run Your Own Website – On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 4, 2018