The Premise: With the number of computer performance issues reported by consumers each day, one begins to wonder is IT really broken?
Computers never work. I can’t check my email. The Internet is always slow. No matter what I’m doing it seems like Information Technology is never the way I want it. Everything is completely broken. Or is it? Join us as we’ll discuss the various ways in which IT can be operating properly but still not as users want and why there is a huge difference between slow and broken.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Virtual Events Are Good Enough – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 19, 2020
- IT Isn’t Really “That” Broken – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 12, 2020
- Enterprise AI is a Bunch of BS – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 28, 2020
- Backup is a Security Hole – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 10, 2020
- You Shouldn’t Run Your Own Website – On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 4, 2018