The Premise: The traditional office will be dead in the next 5-10 years.
The traditional office is dying. Since the rise of telecommuting in the 90s, less and less people need to be in the office. With open offices killing productivity, in the near term, we’re going to see the traditional office become extinct. The roundtable debates how true this is, and what makes it worth it for a lot of organizations to still keep the office lights on.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Gestalt News for the Week of December 9, 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Machine Learning Dominates at AWS re:Invent 2019 | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 4, 2019 - December 4, 2019
- Digital Transformation is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 4, 2019
- BONUS: The Origins of Tech Field Day – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 22, 2019
- Mirantis Contains Docker Enterprise | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 20, 2019 - November 20, 2019
- Simplification Adds Risk – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 19, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of November 18, 2019 - November 18, 2019
- Disney Nonplussed | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 13, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- What’s the challenge of IPv6? Find out in Gestalt News - November 11, 2019
- Glass Effect | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 6, 2019 - November 6, 2019