The Premise: Does disaggregated architecture run best with enterprise hybrid cloud?
Pure Storage Spotlight
In this episode, we are taking on enterprise cloud architecture, and specifically, the move towards disaggregated infrastructure. As enterprises move towards cloud architecture, a lot of companies are jumping in. Software solutions like VMware Cloud Foundation, for instance, drive the ability of enterprises to build a hybrid cloud. But there has been a lot of talk about architecture as well. The industry has seen a lot of changes in the last several years. There was a move towards converged, then hyperconverged, and now disaggregated architecture offers benefits for an optimized hybrid cloud (for example, Pure Storage and Cisco’s FlashStack). Is disaggregated the right move?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Disaggregated Architecture Runs Best with Enterprise Hybrid Cloud - July 21, 2020
- A Single Source of Truth Can Bring Justice to the World - July 14, 2020
- IT Observability Principles Can Help Bring Justice to the World - July 7, 2020
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019