This week, Stephen Foskett and Rich Stroffolino discuss VMware closing on the acquisition of Carbon Black, why Workplace by Facebook is growing so fast, how Puppet is going after cloud-native development with Project Nebula, and why semi-custom silicon is the new hotness.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Fast Object Storage: No Longer an Oxymoron? - February 27, 2020
- FreedomFi To Offer Private LTE Networks | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 26, 2020 - February 26, 2020
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020