This Gestalt IT Showcase is presented by Alan Driscoll and James Gallegos from Pure Storage.
SMB and NFS protocols bring consolidated block and file storage to the Purity//FA operating system.
Alan Driscoll, Product Manager for FlashArray™ File Services
With decades of storage experience, Alan Driscoll came to Pure Storage over 10 years ago, built key components of the Purity operating system, went on to lead the UI team, and is currently the product manager for FlashArray file services. LinkedIn
James Gallegos, FlashArray™ Product Marketer
James joined Pure in early 2016 and is part of the FlashArray™ Product Marketing organization. James is an experienced data center architect, systems engineer, product marketer, and technologist. He is passionate about disruptive technologies and brings a well-rounded perspective to the industry, with hands-on experience of the end-to-end data center stack. LinkedIn
The Gestalt IT Showcase is an interactive conversation featuring a company subject matter expert and a panel of independent, technical IT influencers. These sessions add valuable thought leadership and credibility to product presentations. The IT Influencers dig in, ask questions, and discuss the content on camera – creating a conversation you won’t see anywhere else.
- Google Cloud VMware Engine (GVE) Brings Native VMware to Google Cloud Platform - July 7, 2020
- Pensando Brings Cloud Scale to Networking, Storage, and Security Services - June 24, 2020
- Dell Technologies Simplifies Storage Automation with PowerTools - June 18, 2020
- Western Digital’s Data Vision - June 16, 2020
- HashiCorp Consul Meshes Well with Modern Applications - June 12, 2020
- Introduction to FlashArray™ File Services by Pure Storage - June 10, 2020
- ActiveDR: Simple, Continuous Replication by Pure Storage - June 10, 2020
- Infrascale Provides Cloud-Based IT Resilience to the Masses - June 9, 2020
- Hammerspace Wants To Be Your Cross-Cloud Data Platform - May 22, 2020
- HPE Nimble dHCI Bridges the Gap Between Converged and Hyperconverged - May 19, 2020