Paul Stewart from PacketU comments: For those that haven’t realized it, our Internet is sort of broken. Intended to be a peer to peer network, this global network has become a network that primarily operates in a client/server mode. Fortunately, this works very well for many use cases. However, there are applications that would work […]
Paul Stewart at PacketU comments about IPv6: A good part of Cisco Live was the discussion around the Internet of Everything, or IoE. Cisco believes that we have only networked about 1% of what will be networked. The remaining 99% represents devices that are yet to be networked. Notice that I said devices, not impoverished […]
Guests Tom Hollingsworth http://networkingnerd.wordpress.com | Twitter: @NetworkingNerd John McManus http://etherealmind.com/author/mcmanusj/ | Twitter: @_johnmcmanus_ Greg FerroÂ http://etherealmind.com| Twitter @etherealmind Topic 1 – iPad 2 Apparently none of us are going to buy one, because we’ve already got one. Topic 2 – What is Cloud Computing Although we tire of talking about Cloud Computing, it’s seem that there […]
With the upcoming Ipocalypse it seems like time to start discussing IPv6 in detail. Although we previously covered IPv6 in Show 21 â€“ IPv6 for the Win! Part 1 and Show 21 â€“ IPv6 for the Win! Part 2 we think that IPv6 is big enough to have another shot.
This week on the Packet Pushers podcast, Greg and Ethan continue an IPv6 technical deep-dive with Matt Ryanczak, Network Operations Manager at ARIN (where theyâ€™ve been running IPv6 since 2003) and Jan Bervar from NIL who has done several enterprise IPv6 deployments.
This week on the Packet Pushers podcast Greg and Ethan do an IPv6 technical deep-dive with Matt Ryanczak, Network Operations Manager at ARIN (where theyâ€™ve been running IPv6 since 2003) and Jan Bervar from NIL who has done several enterprise IPv6 deployments.