Network analytics shouldn’t be a hard problem to solve. With the right application of hardware and software you can get the data you need to make informed decisions about your network operations. Tom Hollingsworth takes a look at the Extreme Networks SLX platform and how it is making analytics easier for network professionals to collect and manage.
Automation and orchestration are key topics that are driving conversations around SDN and other IT ideas. Tom Hollingsworth takes a look at each through the lens of top-down vs. bottom-up methodology and why each has a place in your environment.
This week, Rich Stroffolino and guest co-host Keith Townsend discuss the end of Moore’s Law, Facebook’s GDPR reaction, Skyport Systems acquisition, and Montana’s Net Neutrality workaround.
In this edition of Gestalt News:
– Tom Hollingsworth breaks down what GDPR means for your data
– Enrico Signoretti sits down for the IT Origins Interview
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses why licensing models matter
This week in Gestalt IT News:
– Tom Hollingsworth looks at the future of 400Gbps Ethernet
– IT Origins talks to Gina Minks
– The Gestalt IT Rundown looks at the news of the week!
This week in Gestalt News!
– We look at Ixia’s monitoring solution for containers: CloudLens
– An interview with podcaster Allison Sheridan for IT Origins
– The Gestalt IT Rundown discusses the Intel Meltdown and Spectre flaws
A New Year, a new iteration of Gestalt News!
On tap for this week:
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses Intent-Based Networking
– The Gestalt IT Rundown looks at the biggest news stories of 2017
– and Rich Stroffolino debates is data is the new…solar?
In this iteration of Gestalt Networking News:
– the On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if the CLI is dead
– The Gestalt Rundown re:Invents itself
– and we talk to Chin-Fah Heoh for our IT Origins interview series