Technologist, Max Mortillaro, writes about the need for speed and capacity with StorONE’s Flash Array.next (AFAn), which uses Intel® Optane™ Technology and QLC. This is post 2 of a 3-part Tech Talk series covering in-depth product architecture, performance, and data services.
Following an announcement from StorONE, Technologist, Max Mortillaro, examines the All-Flash Array.next (AFAn), which uses Intel® Optane™ Technology as storage, not as a cache. This is post 1 of a 3-part Tech Talk series covering in-depth product architecture, performance, and data services.
In this week’s Gestalt News:
– Sonia Cuff sits down for an IT Origins interview
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if it matters where your SaaS lives
– Tom Hollingsworth looks at the novel approach Vectra Cognito takes to detect cryptocurrency mining on your infrastructure
This week in Gestalt News:
– Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the Panera data breach
– Max Mortillaro looks at InfiniSync, a zero RPO over any distance solution from INFINIDAT
– We consider the merits of an Apple VPN
StoONE promises to deliver high-end storage array performance for pennies on the dollar. How? That’s the big question.