Chris Evans of Architecting IT writes:
For those unfamiliar with the Tech Field Day format, the idea is to get a bunch of technical bloggers in a room with some of the most interesting storage (and other) vendors and have a sometimes challenging debate about new and existing products being promoted by those companies. Since I attended the very first Tech Field Day in 2009, the events have widened to be more specific to technology verticals like networking, wireless and virtualisation. Stephen has also added additional symposia and round tables at popular industry events.
We are glad to have Chris joining us for Storage Field Day 5! Read on to hear his thoughts on a couple of the presenters that are lined up to speak to the delegates.
Read more: Storage Field Day 5 Vendor Preview
- StarWind Supports SMB3 – Did You Know? - May 21, 2018
- The Challenges of Working Remotely - May 11, 2018
- StorageOS Now Available for Your Container Storage Needs - May 4, 2018
- Touching the Void: Cloudian Acquires Infinity Storage - March 29, 2018
- Thoughts on the Surface Book 2 - March 26, 2018
- Kasten Brings Enterprise Storage Features to Cloud-Native Applications - March 23, 2018
- Router vs. Switch - March 22, 2018
- Technology is Not Platonic - February 19, 2018
- Cloudian Announces HyperStore 7 – Gets Super Cloudy - January 25, 2018
- Runecast Analyzer 1.6.5 detects MeltDown and Spectre chip issues - January 12, 2018