Chris Evans of Architecting IT writes:
For those unfamiliar with the Tech Field Day format, the idea is to get a bunch of technical bloggers in a room with some of the most interesting storage (and other) vendors and have a sometimes challenging debate about new and existing products being promoted by those companies. Since I attended the very first Tech Field Day in 2009, the events have widened to be more specific to technology verticals like networking, wireless and virtualisation. Stephen has also added additional symposia and round tables at popular industry events.
We are glad to have Chris joining us for Storage Field Day 5! Read on to hear his thoughts on a couple of the presenters that are lined up to speak to the delegates.
Read more: Storage Field Day 5 Vendor Preview
- Pragmatic thoughts on #CloudBleed - March 3, 2017
- 3D Xpoint: A Guide To The Future Of Storage-Class Memory - November 28, 2016
- A Brief Linux Interlude – Partitions, Logical Volumes, and Layouts - November 15, 2016
- New Open Source Software Trireme Tackles Container Security - November 11, 2016
- Simple way to build a custom Docker-ready Raspberry Pi image - November 11, 2016
- A Quick Intro Screen on Linux - November 10, 2016
- What I’m Listening To: Podcast Edition Part 1 - November 9, 2016
- Aruba ClearPass and Managing Unknown Devices - October 20, 2016
- AWS and VMware, What is Happening Here? - October 20, 2016
- Traffic Optimization with Teridion - October 19, 2016