Chris Evans of Architecting IT writes:
For those unfamiliar with the Tech Field Day format, the idea is to get a bunch of technical bloggers in a room with some of the most interesting storage (and other) vendors and have a sometimes challenging debate about new and existing products being promoted by those companies. Since I attended the very first Tech Field Day in 2009, the events have widened to be more specific to technology verticals like networking, wireless and virtualisation. Stephen has also added additional symposia and round tables at popular industry events.
We are glad to have Chris joining us for Storage Field Day 5! Read on to hear his thoughts on a couple of the presenters that are lined up to speak to the delegates.
Read more: Storage Field Day 5 Vendor Preview
- Commvault GO 2017 Keynote Live Blog! - November 7, 2017
- The History of Email - October 9, 2017
- HyTrust wings in to scoop up a fatally wounded Data Gravity - July 14, 2017
- Arcserve scoops up Zetta to deliver cloud DR - July 14, 2017
- WekaIO = Distributed Storage + Cloud - July 13, 2017
- Human Resources Is Not Your Friend - July 13, 2017
- Intel Goes Metal With Xeon Scalable Processor Launch - July 12, 2017
- ASUS Launches NBASE-T Adapter At Just $99 - July 3, 2017
- AMD Attempts Epyc Return to the Data Center - June 23, 2017
- The Year of Cloud Extension - June 21, 2017