Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
Scale Computing, an alternative hyperconverged solution, has launched its ScaleCare Remote Recovery Service, a Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering that provides offsite protection for businesses at a price that fits the size and budget of their datacenter needs. Building on the resiliency and high availability of the HC3 Virtualization Platform, ScaleCare Remote Recovery Service is the final layer of protection from Scale Computing needed to ensure business continuity for organizations of all sizes.
I’ve seen a need for rapid disaster recovery appliance delivery before. Int eh market that Scale is targeting, this makes a lot of sense.
Read more at: Scale Computing is launching a DRaaS offering
- Multi-Cloud, DevOps, and Storage - August 23, 2018
- Snowflake Networks - July 25, 2018
- What Differentiates Servers in a Commodity x86 World? - July 20, 2018
- 3D XPoint Is At A Crossroads – Can Intel and Micron Deliver? - July 19, 2018
- How to create your own Docker image - July 17, 2018
- StarWind Supports SMB3 – Did You Know? - May 21, 2018
- The Challenges of Working Remotely - May 11, 2018
- StorageOS Now Available for Your Container Storage Needs - May 4, 2018
- Touching the Void: Cloudian Acquires Infinity Storage - March 29, 2018
- Thoughts on the Surface Book 2 - March 26, 2018