Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
Scale Computing, an alternative hyperconverged solution, has launched its ScaleCare Remote Recovery Service, a Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering that provides offsite protection for businesses at a price that fits the size and budget of their datacenter needs. Building on the resiliency and high availability of the HC3 Virtualization Platform, ScaleCare Remote Recovery Service is the final layer of protection from Scale Computing needed to ensure business continuity for organizations of all sizes.
I’ve seen a need for rapid disaster recovery appliance delivery before. Int eh market that Scale is targeting, this makes a lot of sense.
Read more at: Scale Computing is launching a DRaaS offering
- AMD Attempts Epyc Return to the Data Center - June 23, 2017
- The Year of Cloud Extension - June 21, 2017
- Tech Conferences in Las Vegas for Newbies - June 21, 2017
- Pure Accelerate 2017 Keynote Live Blog - June 13, 2017
- NetApp Heads Into Microsoft’s Azure Cloud - June 6, 2017
- The High-End Desktop Heats Up: Intel i9 and AMD Threadripper - May 31, 2017
- What constitutes a successful backup? - May 24, 2017
- The MP3 Has Not Changed - May 17, 2017
- Pragmatic thoughts on #CloudBleed - March 3, 2017
- 3D Xpoint: A Guide To The Future Of Storage-Class Memory - November 28, 2016