Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
If you talk about Big Data you cannot mention Cloudera that not only one of the first Hadoop distribution, but it’s really strong (and the fact that has start early in the big data world will really help) in the services aspects (including Big Data as a Service offers on different platform included Azure), both for support and also for training/certification. I’ve met them previously in 2014 and I was really curious to listen something new and their point of view on how it is transforming.
Andrea has a great overview of the Cloudier presentation from Data Field Day. Open source is a huge advantage when it’s done right.
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017