Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
If you talk about Big Data you cannot mention Cloudera that not only one of the first Hadoop distribution, but it’s really strong (and the fact that has start early in the big data world will really help) in the services aspects (including Big Data as a Service offers on different platform included Azure), both for support and also for training/certification. I’ve met them previously in 2014 and I was really curious to listen something new and their point of view on how it is transforming.
Andrea has a great overview of the Cloudier presentation from Data Field Day. Open source is a huge advantage when it’s done right.
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017