Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
If you talk about Big Data you cannot mention Cloudera that not only one of the first Hadoop distribution, but it’s really strong (and the fact that has start early in the big data world will really help) in the services aspects (including Big Data as a Service offers on different platform included Azure), both for support and also for training/certification. I’ve met them previously in 2014 and I was really curious to listen something new and their point of view on how it is transforming.
Andrea has a great overview of the Cloudier presentation from Data Field Day. Open source is a huge advantage when it’s done right.
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018