Jason Edelman’s comments on his blog:
If you read this site often, you already know I’ve been doing quite a bit of work with Ansible specifically as it pertains to networking. While I will be showing another video very soon in a follow up post, I wanted to take a step back and cover a few things before doing so. The focus here is less about the technology and more my general mindset around automation PLATFORMS, code, open source, and why I do it. Just something I’d like to share because I’m occasionally asked questions around these topics.
It’s good to see where the next generation of networking leaders is headed. Jason does a great job of explaining why he does what he does.
Read more at: Platforms, Code, and Why I do it
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018