Jason Edelman’s comments on his blog:
If you read this site often, you already know I’ve been doing quite a bit of work with Ansible specifically as it pertains to networking. While I will be showing another video very soon in a follow up post, I wanted to take a step back and cover a few things before doing so. The focus here is less about the technology and more my general mindset around automation PLATFORMS, code, open source, and why I do it. Just something I’d like to share because I’m occasionally asked questions around these topics.
It’s good to see where the next generation of networking leaders is headed. Jason does a great job of explaining why he does what he does.
Read more at: Platforms, Code, and Why I do it
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017