Jason Edelman’s comments on his blog:
If you read this site often, you already know I’ve been doing quite a bit of work with Ansible specifically as it pertains to networking. While I will be showing another video very soon in a follow up post, I wanted to take a step back and cover a few things before doing so. The focus here is less about the technology and more my general mindset around automation PLATFORMS, code, open source, and why I do it. Just something I’d like to share because I’m occasionally asked questions around these topics.
It’s good to see where the next generation of networking leaders is headed. Jason does a great job of explaining why he does what he does.
Read more at: Platforms, Code, and Why I do it
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017