Jason Edelman writes on his blog:
By now, you’ve probably heard of Cisco’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution that is centered around ACI, or the Application Centric Infrastructure. Like most SDN platforms, a key component is the controller otherwise known as the Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) in the case of ACI. The APIC provides a single pane of glass that centralizes policy, configuration, and monitoring of the complete fabric. It also more importantly exposes the complete system via an object oriented REST API, which is what we’ll look at in this post.
This post is amazing. Jason breaks down how to automate programming in Cisco’s ACI system. A must read if you’re looking at ACI or think you will soon.
Read more at: Programming an ACI Fabric
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018