Ray Lucchesi of RayOnStorage Blog comments:
Rubrik is out to change that and has taken a different tack to doing backup for VMware. Most backup packages are horendous to configure, requiring a multitude of jobs to be scheduled, backup proxies to be configured, backup servers, catalog service/search services, etc. All that just to backup a VMware snapshot.
Ray has seen a lot in the storage industry, so to hear his overview of Rubrik means that he’s applied a lot of experience to how it works. Read on for his thoughts.
Read more at: Rubrik has a better idea for VMware backup
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018