Ray Lucchesi of RayOnStorage Blog comments:
Rubrik is out to change that and has taken a different tack to doing backup for VMware. Most backup packages are horendous to configure, requiring a multitude of jobs to be scheduled, backup proxies to be configured, backup servers, catalog service/search services, etc. All that just to backup a VMware snapshot.
Ray has seen a lot in the storage industry, so to hear his overview of Rubrik means that he’s applied a lot of experience to how it works. Read on for his thoughts.
Read more at: Rubrik has a better idea for VMware backup
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017