Ray Lucchesi of RayOnStorage Blog comments:
Rubrik is out to change that and has taken a different tack to doing backup for VMware. Most backup packages are horendous to configure, requiring a multitude of jobs to be scheduled, backup proxies to be configured, backup servers, catalog service/search services, etc. All that just to backup a VMware snapshot.
Ray has seen a lot in the storage industry, so to hear his overview of Rubrik means that he’s applied a lot of experience to how it works. Read on for his thoughts.
Read more at: Rubrik has a better idea for VMware backup
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016