Drew Lentz of Wireless Nerd comments:
From the first post showing off the screen shot, a grainy picture taken from a cell phone camera of the stage, I was immediately impressed. If you rewind your twitter feeds a few months, I mentioned a post about a product called Axon by Spirent. This repackaging of the Epitiro product from a wonderful group of people in the UK, has tried its way to break into the “see your network from the end users perspective” market. Along with 7 Signal, these products have been preaching the message of being a better way to monitor your wireless infrastructure.
Aruba had some very interesting announcements last week at Aruba Atmosphere 2015. I think they are on the right path to change the edge of the network in the foreseeable future.
Read more at: Sensors and Beacons and APs, oh my!
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017