Drew Lentz of Wireless Nerd comments:
From the first post showing off the screen shot, a grainy picture taken from a cell phone camera of the stage, I was immediately impressed. If you rewind your twitter feeds a few months, I mentioned a post about a product called Axon by Spirent. This repackaging of the Epitiro product from a wonderful group of people in the UK, has tried its way to break into the “see your network from the end users perspective” market. Along with 7 Signal, these products have been preaching the message of being a better way to monitor your wireless infrastructure.
Aruba had some very interesting announcements last week at Aruba Atmosphere 2015. I think they are on the right path to change the edge of the network in the foreseeable future.
Read more at: Sensors and Beacons and APs, oh my!
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016