Drew Lentz of Wireless Nerd comments:
From the first post showing off the screen shot, a grainy picture taken from a cell phone camera of the stage, I was immediately impressed. If you rewind your twitter feeds a few months, I mentioned a post about a product called Axon by Spirent. This repackaging of the Epitiro product from a wonderful group of people in the UK, has tried its way to break into the “see your network from the end users perspective” market. Along with 7 Signal, these products have been preaching the message of being a better way to monitor your wireless infrastructure.
Aruba had some very interesting announcements last week at Aruba Atmosphere 2015. I think they are on the right path to change the edge of the network in the foreseeable future.
Read more at: Sensors and Beacons and APs, oh my!
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018