Drew Lentz of Wireless Nerd comments:
From the first post showing off the screen shot, a grainy picture taken from a cell phone camera of the stage, I was immediately impressed. If you rewind your twitter feeds a few months, I mentioned a post about a product called Axon by Spirent. This repackaging of the Epitiro product from a wonderful group of people in the UK, has tried its way to break into the “see your network from the end users perspective” market. Along with 7 Signal, these products have been preaching the message of being a better way to monitor your wireless infrastructure.
Aruba had some very interesting announcements last week at Aruba Atmosphere 2015. I think they are on the right path to change the edge of the network in the foreseeable future.
Read more at: Sensors and Beacons and APs, oh my!
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018