Do words mean things? It depends on who you ask. Often the more technically minded IT folks like hard and fast definitions, while marketing tends to lend to a more “generous” interpretation of words. Do we need to rigidly enforce definitions, or are we resigned to an infinite regress into mutual unintelligibility? We’re no stranger to this debate on Gestalt IT, but the panel sheds new light and perspective on this often frustrating premise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Discussing FlashArray//X and AIRI Mini with Matt Kixmoeller - May 25, 2018
- A Conversation with Jason Nadeau - May 25, 2018
- Burlywood TrueFlash: Intent-Based Storage? - May 25, 2018
- MacOS Has Been Around Longer Than Classic Mac OS - May 24, 2018
- Jon Hildebrand – IT Origins - May 24, 2018
- Q(uestion)LC Flash | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 23, 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog – Day 2 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog - May 23, 2018
- BONUS: Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 22, 2018
- HPE Buying Plexxi - May 21, 2018