Lee Badman of wirednot comments:
Get it while it’s hot… Print this baby out and put it on the break room fridge. Staple it to the helpdesk manager’s forehead so he sees it when he looks in the mirror, or have it printed out on a T-shirt that’s two sizes too small, so it accentuates your six-pack abs. What you’re looking at is the proceeds of a discussion I recently had, where I pontificated about how most “wireless” problems really aren’t wireless problems, even though ALL network problems “feel” wireless to the average user.
Why is it that all complicated problems are easily solved with cocktail napkins? Lee’s napkin looks good enough to hang in a museum!
Read more at: The Soon To be Famous Cocktail Napkin Wi-Fi Big Picture
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019
- Securing Your Enterprise with VIAVI Observer Apex - August 26, 2019