Rick Schlander from VMBulletin comments:
This is one company that I’ve been anxious to meet for a while now and I am really glad that I got a chance to at Virtualization Field Day 3. They have a very unique offering to companies in that they provide collective intelligence for IT data sets.
First up in the presentation was John Blumenthal (who happens to be the ex-director of storage at VMware) and during his short introduction to the company, the slide deck had an interesting yet straight to the point phrase of “Answers to primitive questions”, this is how the physics of things actually operate.
The problems that analytics are going to allow us to solve in the near future are amazing. See how CloudPhysics is tackling a few of those in this presentation.
Read more at: CloudPhysics Review
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019