Rick Schlander from VMBulletin comments:
This is one company that I’ve been anxious to meet for a while now and I am really glad that I got a chance to at Virtualization Field Day 3. They have a very unique offering to companies in that they provide collective intelligence for IT data sets.
First up in the presentation was John Blumenthal (who happens to be the ex-director of storage at VMware) and during his short introduction to the company, the slide deck had an interesting yet straight to the point phrase of “Answers to primitive questions”, this is how the physics of things actually operate.
The problems that analytics are going to allow us to solve in the near future are amazing. See how CloudPhysics is tackling a few of those in this presentation.
Read more at: CloudPhysics Review
- The Value of Virtual Networks from Tesuto - November 20, 2019
- TCP Is the Most Expensive Part of Your Data Center - November 18, 2019
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019