Vladan Seget of ESX Virtualization comments:
New features has been announced by PernixData during SFD5 event. If you don’t know PernixData and their FVP technology you should check this post – PernixData FVP in my lab. In short, PernixData FVP Technology is using kernel module. It’s not a VM acceleration appliance. You just have to install a local SSDs or PCIe flash card(s) in servers participating in your vSphere cluster and see some magic happens….
It was great to see the folks at PernixData launching their new FVP 1.5 at Storage Field Day 5. They’ve got a lot of great features in this release, so read on to learn about a few!
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019