Vladan Seget of ESX Virtualization comments:
New features has been announced by PernixData during SFD5 event. If you don’t know PernixData and their FVP technology you should check this post – PernixData FVP in my lab. In short, PernixData FVP Technology is using kernel module. It’s not a VM acceleration appliance. You just have to install a local SSDs or PCIe flash card(s) in servers participating in your vSphere cluster and see some magic happens….
It was great to see the folks at PernixData launching their new FVP 1.5 at Storage Field Day 5. They’ve got a lot of great features in this release, so read on to learn about a few!
- Malware Microsegmentation with Illumio - October 16, 2019
- Commvault Go Day 2 Live Blog - October 16, 2019
- Design: Is It One Site or Two? - October 15, 2019
- Investing in the CWNE - October 15, 2019
- Wi-Fi6 Ratification: Not So Fast My Friend - October 14, 2019
- Connectivity Solved with Aryaka - October 11, 2019
- All-In on AI With Mist and Juniper - October 10, 2019
- Firefox DNS-over-HTTPS for the Enterprise - October 9, 2019
- When Is Something SD-WAN? - October 8, 2019
- Supply-Chain Security and Trust - October 3, 2019