Dan Frith of penguinpunk.net comments:
If you haven’t heard of the very excellent Tech Field Day, head on over and check it out. They do all kinds of Field Days, including one for storage. Number 6 is happening in less than 2 weeks and, yes, I’ll be there this time. Wheee! Look, you can see my picture on the internet and everything. So while it’s exciting for me that I’ll get a chance to cross time zones and hob-nob with some really smart people for a few days, it’s also worth checking back on the SFD6 website during the event as there’ll likely be video streaming and such.
I’d also like to publicly thank in advance the nice folk (Stephen, Claire and Tom) who’ve seen fit to give in to my pleas for a ticket. Also thanks to the sponsors (more about them later). In any case, I’ll be posting a tonne of stuff in the next little while, and hopefully some of it will be technically useful and not just zany anecdotes about how much food they serve in L’America.
We’re thrilled to have Dan joining us for the first time at Storage Field Day 6! Be sure to follow along and use the hashtag #SFD6 to join in the conversation!
Read more at: Storage Field Day — I’ll be at SFD6
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019
- Securing Your Enterprise with VIAVI Observer Apex - August 26, 2019