Openstack should present an opportunity not only for Hosting providers offering hosted Private Cloud or Public Cloud Services, but also for Enterprises, to run their own Virtualization platforms or Private Clouds.
What is hugely significant is that there is already an end-to-end solution stack that will compete with Amazon Web Services, driven entirely by the Open Source Community, with a little sprinkling of vendor dust.
This is an awesome introduction on how the Openstack Storage System works.
Read the full post here: Introduction to Openstack Storage Systems
- Zerto: The Road to IT Resiliency - January 23, 2019
- Enable your Data: Komprise - January 18, 2019
- Power to the Max - September 18, 2018
- Perception vs. Reality in Storage Performance - January 7, 2015
- VMware VVOL’s and storage I/O fundamentals - August 25, 2014
- Nutanix Networking — Quick Tip - June 3, 2014
- What’s Trending and Beyond - June 2, 2014
- Introduction to Openstack Storage Systems - February 5, 2014
- Build Your Own Scalable All-Flash Array With SVC - February 5, 2014
- Converged Architectures: it’s the use case, stupid! - December 19, 2013