Starting a new business venture can be daunting at the best of times. Trying to navigate the nebulous realm on online influences to make a steady paycheck? Even more so.
That’s being said, Keith Townsend is giving the independent route a go. He definitely has a plan, and laid out the financial groundwork as he see’s it in a recent Periscope video. It’s a refreshingly frank look at what it will take to make the business work, and definitely a great resource for anyone thinking along similar lines.
— Keith Townsend (@CTOAdvisor) August 7, 2017
- Gestalt IT Comment Policy - September 15, 2017
- Intent-Based Network Automation with Ansible - September 15, 2017
- Network Longevity – Think Car, Not Smartphone - September 14, 2017
- Packet Works on ARM - September 13, 2017
- Storage Myth Making, New Distributed Storage, and Brave New World of NVMe inGestalt Storage News 17.4 - September 13, 2017
- Mesosphere, Kubernetes and the coming container orchestration consensus - September 12, 2017
- Managed Services from the 90s to Now – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 12, 2017
- Choice: Illusion or Tradeoff? - September 6, 2017
- Deep Thoughts: VMware on AWS - September 5, 2017
- Reconsidering DH2i with DxEnterprise 17 - September 1, 2017