Starting a new business venture can be daunting at the best of times. Trying to navigate the nebulous realm on online influences to make a steady paycheck? Even more so.
That’s being said, Keith Townsend is giving the independent route a go. He definitely has a plan, and laid out the financial groundwork as he see’s it in a recent Periscope video. It’s a refreshingly frank look at what it will take to make the business work, and definitely a great resource for anyone thinking along similar lines.
— Keith Townsend (@CTOAdvisor) August 7, 2017
- Qualcomm’s Pyrrhic Acquisition | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 21, 2018 - February 21, 2018
- White Boxes and Cultural Lock-in - February 20, 2018
- Salon Tries Crypto Mining Monetization - February 20, 2018
- Where AR We? - February 19, 2018
- Flexible Scaleout, Tom Lyon, and Reveal(x) in Gestalt News 18.8 - February 19, 2018
- In Defense of Facebook’s “Protect” - February 15, 2018
- Tom Lyon – IT Origins - February 15, 2018
- Do You Want to Build a Cloud? Gestalt IT Rundown: February 14, 2018 - February 14, 2018
- AI and Machines That Think They Can Think - February 14, 2018
- Docker for Home Automation - February 13, 2018