Starting a new business venture can be daunting at the best of times. Trying to navigate the nebulous realm on online influences to make a steady paycheck? Even more so.
That’s being said, Keith Townsend is giving the independent route a go. He definitely has a plan, and laid out the financial groundwork as he see’s it in a recent Periscope video. It’s a refreshingly frank look at what it will take to make the business work, and definitely a great resource for anyone thinking along similar lines.
— Keith Townsend (@CTOAdvisor) August 7, 2017
- OpenFaaS: Serverless for Containers Made Easy - October 18, 2017
- Just Say No To KRACK - October 16, 2017
- One USB-C Hub to Rule Them All - October 16, 2017
- How to Accept Email Based Payments for Free as a Freelancer - October 13, 2017
- Satyamania: Windows Subsystem for Linux - October 13, 2017
- Technical Debt in the Age of AI - October 12, 2017
- The Origins of Premises - October 11, 2017
- Technical Debt Really Isn’t All That Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 10, 2017
- E Tu Pluribus Networks UNUM? - October 9, 2017
- The Life and Death of Digital Re-Presentations - October 6, 2017