Determining the signal from noise in increasing complex networks is always a challenge, even when just trying to troubleshoot those networks. There are no shortage of tools for diagnosing network problems, but if those tools add to complexity and overhead, while being time consuming to boot, are they really allowing you to get to the signal, or just creating more noise to sort through? Brandon Mangold feels the pain, but like what he’s seen from Kentik’s solution, which approaches real-time data presentation.
If you are like me trying to deal with managing complex infrastructures with little to no downtime I need more data, more often, more readily accessible. I need it all and I need it now! If so Kentik is definately worth taking a look at.
Read more at: Instant graph-ification
- You’re Wrong About Data Protection Policy – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 14, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 13, 2019 - May 13, 2019
- The Perpetual Plugin Problem | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 8, 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 6 ,2019 - May 6, 2019
- Azure and VMware Team Up | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 1, 2019 - May 1, 2019
- Bringing Yourself to Work – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 30, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 29, 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Docker Partners With Arm | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 24, 2019 - April 24, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 22, 2019 - April 22, 2019
- Patent Peace in Our Time | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 17, 2019 - April 17, 2019