Amy Arnold of Just Another Day At The Office writes:
So unless you were living under a rock this week, you might have heard a little something about Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) announcement. With the ongoing SDN craze, the emphasis in networking has become all about the applications, which I find amusing since, you know, previously we were building networks just because they looked cool.
Amy has a great perspective on ACI here. And manages to bring up everyone’s favorite elephant in the room: licensing.
Read more: App-titude
- Ensuring Database Security with Bonafeyed - August 23, 2019
- Solving Home Wi-Fi Woes - August 22, 2019
- Attorney General Barr and Encryption - August 21, 2019
- VMware Acquires Veriflow - August 20, 2019
- Protecting Password Assets with BeyondTrust - August 14, 2019
- Stopping Network Blame with Kemp - August 12, 2019
- Rooted In Security with Banyan - August 9, 2019
- New Tech Era, New Skills, New Mindset. - August 7, 2019
- The BGP Conundrum - August 5, 2019
- IT Burnout: Work, Email and Vacation Time - August 2, 2019