George Stefanick of my80211.com writes:
The WFD#4 delegates were excited to have Aruba participate in WFD4. If you missed the presentation, no worries the entire presentation was recorded and can be viewed at the below link.
I was one of the delegates. I walked away with a better appreciation of Aruba’s management platform called AirWave. AirWave was an acquisition by Aruba back in 2008. You can read more about the purchase by viewing the below link. The value proposition for non Aruba infrastructure folks is AirWave’s vendor neutrality. Aruba calls it the multivendor management approach. Allowing real time visibility into wired and wireless infrastructures regardless of vendor gear.
A look at the last Aruba visit to Wireless Field Day. Don’t forget to check them out at Wireless Field Day 6, coming up in a few short weeks!
Read more: Aruba AirWave – Wireless Field Day 4 #WFD4
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019