George Stefanick of my80211.com writes:
The WFD#4 delegates were excited to have Aruba participate in WFD4. If you missed the presentation, no worries the entire presentation was recorded and can be viewed at the below link.
I was one of the delegates. I walked away with a better appreciation of Aruba’s management platform called AirWave. AirWave was an acquisition by Aruba back in 2008. You can read more about the purchase by viewing the below link. The value proposition for non Aruba infrastructure folks is AirWave’s vendor neutrality. Aruba calls it the multivendor management approach. Allowing real time visibility into wired and wireless infrastructures regardless of vendor gear.
A look at the last Aruba visit to Wireless Field Day. Don’t forget to check them out at Wireless Field Day 6, coming up in a few short weeks!
Read more: Aruba AirWave – Wireless Field Day 4 #WFD4
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020