Howard Marks writing for Network Computing comments:
Startup Coho Data uses an integrated OpenFlow controller to reduce the latency associated with traditional scale-out storage designs.
You know you’ve got a truly disruptive technology on your hands when a company not even in your field can apply the principles to their product line and do something that’s not easy to accomplish any other way.
Read more at: Coho Applies SDN To Scale-Out Storage
- Multi-Cloud Fabric with Arrcus - July 30, 2020
- IoT Doesn’t Need Wi-Fi 6E – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 28, 2020
- Introducing Security Field Day 4 - July 21, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Roundtable - July 14, 2020
- Cisco Intent-based Networking Roundtable - July 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020