No Strings Attached Show comments:
Another Aruba Atmosphere event is in the books, this one had some big news at it regarding Aruba Networks as a company. Sam and I give our opinions on the matter and what we think it means for Aruba as well as the industry. Again this is our opinion and any forecasting we make is solely pulled out of our rears.
Secondly we take a look at the updated Cisco CCIE Wireless v3 that was just posted. A lot stayed the same, but we discuss the new components and weighting to help you get your digits!
Blake and Sam having fun discussing the recent wireless moves in the market. Give it a listen!
Read more at: E54 – Aruba HP and CCIE Wireless v3 Update
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018