Ray Lucchesi from RayOnStorage Blog comments:
I have to admit it. I have been a Mac and Apple bigot since 1984. I saw the commercial for the Mac and just had to have one. I saw the Lisa, a Mac precursor at a conference in town and was very impressed.
At the time, we were using these green or orange screens at work connected to IBM mainframes running TSO or VM/CMS and we thought we were leading edge.
Great walk through history with Ray. No matter what your feelings about Apple might be, the Mac truly was a disruptive and critical piece of computing history.
Read more at: The Mac 30 years on
- Rogue Device Detection Thanks To PathSolutions - May 27, 2020
- Validating Identity with Identiq - May 21, 2020
- Pensando Places Programmability First - May 18, 2020
- Stopping Stoplight Risk Analysis with Brinqa - May 14, 2020
- Leaving Legacy Behind to Build Better Networks with DriveNets - May 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 2 – Wi-Fi 6 and 6E - May 11, 2020
- Assured IoT Reporting with Jitsuin Archivst - May 7, 2020
- Ensuring Code Quality with Arista - May 7, 2020
- Monitoring Application Performance from the Inside Out with Solarwinds AppOptics - May 6, 2020
- Feature-Based Licensing for Infrastructure is a Good Thing - May 5, 2020