Jeff Wilson of Agnostic Computing comments:
Just as I was wrapping up my time at my last employer, Nimble Storage delivered a great big Christmas gift, seemingly prepared just for me. It was a gift that brought a bit of joy to my blackened, wounded heart, which has suffered so much at the hands of storage vendors in years gone by.
What was this amazing gift that warmed my soul in the bleak, cold Southern California winter? Something called SMI-S, or Smizz as I think of it. SMI-S is an open standard management framework for storage. But before I get into that, some background.
Integration with SCVMM means that Nimble Storage is now that much more a part of Hyper-V deployments. Given how much focus is paid to VMware, this is welcome news to people running the *other* virtualization platform.
Read more at: Nimble Storage now integrates with System Center VMM
- Jack Daniel and Tom Hollingsworth Discuss Community and Security | Gestalt IT - November 2, 2018
- Living On The Edge with Edgeworx - October 31, 2018
- Making the Most of Microsegmentation with Guardicore - October 25, 2018
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018