Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
This morning I watched a presentation from EMC about new (VNX, ViPR) and future products (Project Nile). The presentation was quite interesting, especially the part about the VNX Lotus F1 special edition (I’m kidding of course)… but Nile lit up my curiosity and I think that it could be an intriguing product.
Shadow IT is a huge issue for admins now that AWS is cheap and fast. Vendors needs to embrace solutions that offer the same ease on premises if they want to stem the tide flowing into Amazon’s data centers.
- Captivating Wireless Connectivity with Cisco OpenRoaming - January 22, 2020
- Does the Apple Airport Extreme Use VLANs? - January 21, 2020
- Predicting Data Patterns with Cradlepoint - January 16, 2020
- How Do RFC3161 Timestamps Work? - January 15, 2020
- Testing the Whole System with NetAlly EtherScope nXG - January 14, 2020
- Stupid Network Tricks - January 14, 2020
- There Is No Layer-2 in Public Cloud - January 8, 2020
- Assuring Your Service Level with Ixia IxProbe - January 8, 2020
- Wi-Fi and the Netflix Effect - December 27, 2019
- Figure Out What Problem You’re Trying to Solve - December 20, 2019