Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
This morning I watched a presentation from EMC about new (VNX, ViPR) and future products (Project Nile). The presentation was quite interesting, especially the part about the VNX Lotus F1 special edition (I’m kidding of course)… but Nile lit up my curiosity and I think that it could be an intriguing product.
Shadow IT is a huge issue for admins now that AWS is cheap and fast. Vendors needs to embrace solutions that offer the same ease on premises if they want to stem the tide flowing into Amazon’s data centers.
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019
- Hiding in Plain Sight - October 22, 2019
- 802.11ax Remote Packet Captures Using the Jetson Nano - October 21, 2019