Amy Manley of 2Ninjas1Blog writes:
Rubrik announced the r528 cloud appliance today. Yes, Rubrik just got sexier. Not only has Rubrik grown exponentially as a company ,they are on their 3rd update and are now quite the global force with 90+ signed Channel Partners and 4PB+ Protected in the Field.
The r528 offers encryption at rest and in flight from VMware. Because the appliance is using hardware encryption, there is no compromise on speed or performance. The self encrypting drives (SED), use AES 256 circuitry. All data written to disk is encrypted automatically and data read is decrypted automatically. Eliminating or overwriting the security key would perform an instantaneous wipe. If a drive were to be taken out, it would be deemed worthless without the key
Rubrik’s new security features are a great addition to a solid product offering.
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019