Amy Manley of 2Ninjas1Blog writes:
Rubrik announced the r528 cloud appliance today. Yes, Rubrik just got sexier. Not only has Rubrik grown exponentially as a company ,they are on their 3rd update and are now quite the global force with 90+ signed Channel Partners and 4PB+ Protected in the Field.
The r528 offers encryption at rest and in flight from VMware. Because the appliance is using hardware encryption, there is no compromise on speed or performance. The self encrypting drives (SED), use AES 256 circuitry. All data written to disk is encrypted automatically and data read is decrypted automatically. Eliminating or overwriting the security key would perform an instantaneous wipe. If a drive were to be taken out, it would be deemed worthless without the key
Rubrik’s new security features are a great addition to a solid product offering.
- Making Way For The New With Cisco - March 19, 2019
- The Ever-Expanding Universe of RSA Conference - March 18, 2019
- Kentik and The Negative Roadmap - March 15, 2019
- The Turmoil Of The Cloud - February 28, 2019
- Building Cloud SD-WAN Success with Koch - February 26, 2019
- Exciting Conversations Ahead at RSA 2019 - February 18, 2019
- The Future of Sports Wi-Fi is Intelligent with Extreme Networks - February 12, 2019
- Accelerating Alternatives with Arrcus and 400GbE - January 30, 2019
- Gestalt IT Live Blog – Cisco Live Europe Opening Keynote - January 28, 2019
- Using Identity To Secure Workloads with Aporeto - January 15, 2019