Nigel Poulton of Technical Deep Dive comments:
Anyway, as part of the presentation, Rod Bagg (VP of Customer Support) made the claim that ~60% of Nimble storage arrays get upgraded during business prime time hours. Seriously! During the middle of the business day! And Rod clarified that these are production systems, not just test systems in a lab.
Now….. call me old fashioned, but I couldn’t swallow that!
Great take on the Storage Field Day 6 presentation from Nimble Storage. I truly believe their arrays are capable of being upgraded in production. But any engineer would still get butterflies from hitting that button in the daylight.
Read more at: Sorry Nimble Storage – I Don’t Believe You!
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020