Nigel Poulton of Technical Deep Dive comments:
Anyway, as part of the presentation, Rod Bagg (VP of Customer Support) made the claim that ~60% of Nimble storage arrays get upgraded during business prime time hours. Seriously! During the middle of the business day! And Rod clarified that these are production systems, not just test systems in a lab.
Now….. call me old fashioned, but I couldn’t swallow that!
Great take on the Storage Field Day 6 presentation from Nimble Storage. I truly believe their arrays are capable of being upgraded in production. But any engineer would still get butterflies from hitting that button in the daylight.
Read more at: Sorry Nimble Storage – I Don’t Believe You!
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019