Luca Dell’oca from Virtual to the Core comments:
I’ve been invited as a delegate to Storage Field Day, in its 4th edition in San JosÃ¨, California. I met Avere Systems and I learned about their solution; our host has been their CEO and founder, Ron Bianchini.
Avere original idea has been to optimize NAS by eliminating performances problems and latency using their design, called Edge-Core. This solution can optimiza NAS, by sitting in between users and the Filer in the backend.
Read on for Luca’s thoughts on Avere at Storage Field Day 4.
Read more at: Storage Field Day 4: Avere Systems
- Multi-Cloud Fabric with Arrcus - July 30, 2020
- IoT Doesn’t Need Wi-Fi 6E – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 28, 2020
- Introducing Security Field Day 4 - July 21, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Roundtable - July 14, 2020
- Cisco Intent-based Networking Roundtable - July 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020