Luca Dell’oca from Virtual to the Core comments:
I’ve been invited as a delegate to Storage Field Day, in its 4th edition in San JosÃ¨, California. I met Avere Systems and I learned about their solution; our host has been their CEO and founder, Ron Bianchini.
Avere original idea has been to optimize NAS by eliminating performances problems and latency using their design, called Edge-Core. This solution can optimiza NAS, by sitting in between users and the Filer in the backend.
Read on for Luca’s thoughts on Avere at Storage Field Day 4.
Read more at: Storage Field Day 4: Avere Systems
- Predicting Data Patterns with Cradlepoint - January 16, 2020
- How Do RFC3161 Timestamps Work? - January 15, 2020
- Testing the Whole System with NetAlly EtherScope nXG - January 14, 2020
- Stupid Network Tricks - January 14, 2020
- There Is No Layer-2 in Public Cloud - January 8, 2020
- Assuring Your Service Level with Ixia IxProbe - January 8, 2020
- Wi-Fi and the Netflix Effect - December 27, 2019
- Figure Out What Problem You’re Trying to Solve - December 20, 2019
- Ensuring Unified Communications Success with NETSCOUT - December 19, 2019
- Network Stability Through Resilience Engineering - December 18, 2019