Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
I have been thinking about this article for a while now. It’s about two startups that are working on two awesome products, which are not in direct competition (well, not today… or, at least, that’s what they say) but they have a lot in common and they share a similar long term goal. They have chosen two opposite strategies, but I’m sure that there is space for both of them and that they will have a bright future.
Enrico has a fascinating look at two companies which look familiar on the surface but have some very different things going on behind the scenes. Read on and get an expert opinion!
Read more at: A story of two “different” storage start-ups
- Malware Microsegmentation with Illumio - October 16, 2019
- Commvault Go Day 2 Live Blog - October 16, 2019
- Design: Is It One Site or Two? - October 15, 2019
- Investing in the CWNE - October 15, 2019
- Wi-Fi6 Ratification: Not So Fast My Friend - October 14, 2019
- Connectivity Solved with Aryaka - October 11, 2019
- All-In on AI With Mist and Juniper - October 10, 2019
- Firefox DNS-over-HTTPS for the Enterprise - October 9, 2019
- When Is Something SD-WAN? - October 8, 2019
- Supply-Chain Security and Trust - October 3, 2019