Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
I have been thinking about this article for a while now. It’s about two startups that are working on two awesome products, which are not in direct competition (well, not today… or, at least, that’s what they say) but they have a lot in common and they share a similar long term goal. They have chosen two opposite strategies, but I’m sure that there is space for both of them and that they will have a bright future.
Enrico has a fascinating look at two companies which look familiar on the surface but have some very different things going on behind the scenes. Read on and get an expert opinion!
Read more at: A story of two “different” storage start-ups
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019