Ray Lucchesi of RayOnStorage Blog comments:
At SFD7 last month, we were visiting with Connected Data where CEO, Geoff Barrell was telling us all about what was wrong with today’s cloud storage solutions. In front of all the participants was this strange, blue glowing device. As it turns out, Connected Data’s main product is the File Transporter, which is a private file synch and share solution.
The Connected Data presentation shows the power of sync-and-share technology and how much people want a private version for their own use.
Read more at: Transporter, a private Dropbox in a tower
- Rogue Device Detection Thanks To PathSolutions - May 27, 2020
- Validating Identity with Identiq - May 21, 2020
- Pensando Places Programmability First - May 18, 2020
- Stopping Stoplight Risk Analysis with Brinqa - May 14, 2020
- Leaving Legacy Behind to Build Better Networks with DriveNets - May 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 2 – Wi-Fi 6 and 6E - May 11, 2020
- Assured IoT Reporting with Jitsuin Archivst - May 7, 2020
- Ensuring Code Quality with Arista - May 7, 2020
- Monitoring Application Performance from the Inside Out with Solarwinds AppOptics - May 6, 2020
- Feature-Based Licensing for Infrastructure is a Good Thing - May 5, 2020