Ray Lucchesi from RayOnStorage Blog comments:
Attended SNW USA a couple of weeks ago and talked with Irfan Ahmad, Founder/CTO of CloudPhysics, a new Management-as-a-Service offering for VMware. He took out a chart which I found very interesting which I reproduce below as my Chart of the Month for October.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Ray’s chart is worth around 1,300. There’s a great bit of analysis as to the exact point where SSD caching makes sense.
- Rogue Device Detection Thanks To PathSolutions - May 27, 2020
- Validating Identity with Identiq - May 21, 2020
- Pensando Places Programmability First - May 18, 2020
- Stopping Stoplight Risk Analysis with Brinqa - May 14, 2020
- Leaving Legacy Behind to Build Better Networks with DriveNets - May 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 2 – Wi-Fi 6 and 6E - May 11, 2020
- Assured IoT Reporting with Jitsuin Archivst - May 7, 2020
- Ensuring Code Quality with Arista - May 7, 2020
- Monitoring Application Performance from the Inside Out with Solarwinds AppOptics - May 6, 2020
- Feature-Based Licensing for Infrastructure is a Good Thing - May 5, 2020