Your IT News for the Week of May 6, 2019
We weren’t wrong to want a data warehouse, it’s just that the world around us continued to change, and what was once an appropriate and useful choice became… well, less so. Data has inertia, and making sure the right data is in the right places at the right times is a complex exercise. Justin Warren looks at how NetApp’s Data Fabric helps to address this problem.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Ken Nalbone and Stephen Foskett were at Dell Technologies World discussing the VMware Azure partnership, an 80 million household data breach, Docker Hub hack, and more! New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Bringing Yourself to Work – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- All-in with SD-WAN and Fortinet
- Why Visibility Without Borders During Migrations to the Cloud is Important
- Can Change Control and Network Automation Coexist?
Security Field Day
June 19-21, 2019
Be sure to mark your calendar and join us for Security Field Day this summer. Security has never been more important in IT, and we’ll be hearing about the latest from Edgewise Networks, Guardicore, Illumio, and more at the event. We’ll be announcing more delegates and presenters soon, so stay tuned!
- You’re Wrong About Data Protection Policy – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 14, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 13, 2019 - May 13, 2019
- The Perpetual Plugin Problem | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 8, 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 6 ,2019 - May 6, 2019
- Azure and VMware Team Up | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 1, 2019 - May 1, 2019
- Bringing Yourself to Work – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 30, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 29, 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Docker Partners With Arm | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 24, 2019 - April 24, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 22, 2019 - April 22, 2019
- Patent Peace in Our Time | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 17, 2019 - April 17, 2019