Your IT News for the Week of May 6, 2019
We weren’t wrong to want a data warehouse, it’s just that the world around us continued to change, and what was once an appropriate and useful choice became… well, less so. Data has inertia, and making sure the right data is in the right places at the right times is a complex exercise. Justin Warren looks at how NetApp’s Data Fabric helps to address this problem.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Ken Nalbone and Stephen Foskett were at Dell Technologies World discussing the VMware Azure partnership, an 80 million household data breach, Docker Hub hack, and more! New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Bringing Yourself to Work – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- All-in with SD-WAN and Fortinet
- Why Visibility Without Borders During Migrations to the Cloud is Important
- Can Change Control and Network Automation Coexist?
Security Field Day
June 19-21, 2019
Be sure to mark your calendar and join us for Security Field Day this summer. Security has never been more important in IT, and we’ll be hearing about the latest from Edgewise Networks, Guardicore, Illumio, and more at the event. We’ll be announcing more delegates and presenters soon, so stay tuned!
- Fast Object Storage: No Longer an Oxymoron? - February 27, 2020
- FreedomFi To Offer Private LTE Networks | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 26, 2020 - February 26, 2020
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020