On tap for today’s roundtable, the panel discusses the state of locations and beacons. Moderator Stephen Foskett asks the panel to consider how location services factor into the greater enterprise mobility landscape. This goes from using beacons to give turn-by-turn navigation indoors to using location to cue print jobs. Often the backend of these application has been available for a while, but now new use cases are emerging.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Andrew von Nagy
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Don’t Hate, Regulate | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 11, 2019 - September 11, 2019
- The Cloud Should Adapt to the Enterprise – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 10, 2019
- Commvault Buys Hedvig | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 4, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Redesigning is Useless in Wireless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 27, 2019
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019