On tap for today’s roundtable, the panel discusses the state of locations and beacons. Moderator Stephen Foskett asks the panel to consider how location services factor into the greater enterprise mobility landscape. This goes from using beacons to give turn-by-turn navigation indoors to using location to cue print jobs. Often the backend of these application has been available for a while, but now new use cases are emerging.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Andrew von Nagy
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Fast Object Storage: No Longer an Oxymoron? - February 27, 2020
- FreedomFi To Offer Private LTE Networks | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 26, 2020 - February 26, 2020
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020