On tap for today’s roundtable, the panel discusses the state of locations and beacons. Moderator Stephen Foskett asks the panel to consider how location services factor into the greater enterprise mobility landscape. This goes from using beacons to give turn-by-turn navigation indoors to using location to cue print jobs. Often the backend of these application has been available for a while, but now new use cases are emerging.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Andrew von Nagy
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Cloud Process vs Technology, the relevancy of Oracle, and Net Neutrality in Gestalt Cloud News 17.7 - August 23, 2017
- USB-C Cheat Sheet - August 23, 2017
- ioFABRIC Vicinity 3.0: Storage Myth Making - August 22, 2017
- Eclipse Logistics - August 21, 2017
- Asus B250 Mining Expert Motherboard with 19 PCI-E Slots - August 21, 2017
- Apple and the Oak Tree - August 21, 2017
- QLC NAND – how real is it and what can we expect from the technology? - August 18, 2017
- Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions - August 17, 2017
- Dueling AMD and Intel Server CPUs, HyperGrid Brings On-Demand to the Data Center, and Old World AI in Gestalt Server News 17.8 - August 16, 2017
- Sprucing up the lab with ioFABRIC & NVMe - August 16, 2017